Each year EPA offers members an opportunity for a person-to-person evaluation of their publication during the annual convention. Evaluations may include both design and editorial elements.
To reserve a person-to-person consultation, follow these steps:
- Indicate your interest through an email to the Executive Director. Or you can choose the Person-to-Person Evaluation option during your convention registration process.
- Participate in supporting the EPA Scholarship Fund by making a $100 contribution (select “person-to-person” in the payment description) for the evaluation. If you sign up during the convention registration process, your payment will be included with your convention registration fees.
- An editor will be assigned as a reviewer and his/her name, address and email will be returned to you.
- Mail three different copies of your publication (or email URL links) to your reviewer.
- Confirm, with your reviewer, a time to meet during the upcoming EPA convention to talk through the evaluation, person-to-person.
Evaluations may be reserved through March 15.